Role: Case Manager
Managing a large volume of mis-sold pension claims from inception to settlement and ensuring the best outcome for each.
– BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
– Paralegal Apprenticeship with CILex
Greatest Achievement at Get Claims Advice:
Writing the first annuity claim and the client being offered a “gesture of goodwill” payment.
Greatest Personal Achievement:
Passing my Law exam!
- Client came on board in May 2019.
- He was advised by CIB Life & Pensions to transfer three of his personal pensions into a Rowanmoor SIPP to then invest in the Resort Group.
- We had an issue obtaining the NTV’s from Aviva and we required confirmation on the value of the investment but we obtained the information needed.
- The client was awarded compensation in June 2020 of a maximum of £50,000 but his losses exceeded this.
- Client came on board in October 2017.
- He was advised by Huntsman Hawkes to transfer four of his personal pensions into an Intelligent Money SIPP to then invest in Organic.
- The claim was directed to the business and was then referred to FOS. The claim was then referred to the FSCS in October 2019 due to the business entering into administration.
- There was a lot of back and forth with the FSCS on what they needed from Intelligent Money and Valbury Capital (DFM). The claim went into under review a couple of times and was pulled back into data gathering.
- The client was awarded compensation in June 2020 of £33,796.36.
- Client came on board in August 2019.
- He was advised by Torch Wealth Management to transfer two of his personal pensions into the Lifetime SIPP to then invest in SVS securities.
- The client was awarded compensation in June 2020 of £14,177.95; however, his claim can be appealed due to missing information from SVS securities.