Home / Mis-sold Pensions / Financial Ombudsman Service and Mis-Sold Pensions

Financial Ombudsman Claims for Mis-sold Pensions

If a financial adviser gave you bad advice leading to a mis-sold pension, but rejected your complaint, it may be that we need to take your claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service
At Get Claims Advice Ltd, we do this with knowledge, experience and strategy all with no upfront costs!

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is the authority to complain to about financial advisers and pension providers who won’t accept your complaint.

The promise to be impartial, siding with whoever is “right” in each individual case.

Get Claims Advice Ltd may be able to help you with your potential FOS claim on a no upfront cost basis. 

Mis-sold pensions

Mis-sold pensions are rife in the UK at the moment, with more and more people realising that they were mis-sold over the last 10 years from final salary pension transfers and dodgy SIPP pension investments.

But who is accountable, and what ca be done about it?

Usually, the fault is down to the negligent pension advice of a regulated financial adviser.

Of course, you have the right to complain to your financial adviser if you feel you have been mis-sold your pension.

But given that accepting responsibility might mean paying your compensation, sometimes thousands-of-pounds, you can imagine that many financial advisers reject complaints.

That’s where the Financial Ombudsman Service comes in.

Making an FOS claim

For some, going to the Ombudsman can seem a little daunting.

But not for the team of claims specialists at Get Claims Advice Ltd, who’ve recovered £millions from mis-sold pension claims by either going toe-to-toe with negligent advisers, bringing claims before the Ombudsman, or presenting our clients’ cases to the FSCS if the adviser is no-longer trading.