Home / Free Initial Assessment

Unsure whether you’ve been mis-sold your pension?

Click play on the video below to help find out if you may have been mis-sold your pension investment. If you want to skip the video and speak to someone directly, just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch at the best time for you.

Don’t worry – we don’t bite!

Once you’ve sent us your contact details, one of our case assessors will ring you shortly to take the background information about your pension. After that, they should have a good idea about whether you have got a case, and may even pass you through to a specialist case handler for further assessment. That’s ALL part of the Free Initial Assessment, and if for any reason you don’t feel like a claim is for you, you can say just that, or if it looks like you’ve got a case and you want to go ahead, you can proceed on a NO WIN – NO FEE* basis.

Get Claims Advice Ltd are specialists in pension mis-selling, more importantly SIPPs and SSAS investments. Get Claims Advice Ltd is Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of Regulated Claims Management Activities. Our Authorisation Number is: CRM 40328.

*No Win – No Fee: Your claim is pursued by Get Claims Advice on your behalf with no up-front fees. In the event of a successful claim, our success fee is charged at 24% inclusive of VAT, of any monies awarded. 14 Day “cooling-off” period, after which a cancellation fee is applicable. See Terms of Business for full details.

*Figure correct as of 05.06 2018, calculated before the deduction of our success fee charged at 24% Inclusive of VAT of any compensation awarded to the case.

Want us to give you a call?

Fill in your details below and we will give you a free call back at the best time for you

Get Claims Advice are a claims management company. You can do the claim yourself directly to the adviser or pension company for no charge. You can also approach the Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial Services Compensation Scheme for free if you wish for them to review your case, providing you have approached the adviser or pension provider first, and it falls within their remit.